South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals
OFFERING THE FINEST IN GUIDED BOAT RENTALS ON LAKE TAHOE! PLEASE BOOK ONLINE FOR SUMMER 2024!
Double Decker South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals
Rent a boat from Battle Born Boat Rentals and enjoy the best view of Lake Tahoe available – on the water! Our brand new double decker pontoon party boat rentals include seating for up to 13 guests, Bluetooth six speaker sound systems, waterslide, floating water carpet “Lily Pad,” stand up paddle board on the upper deck, pop up changing room and more! All you need to do is arrive and have a great time out on Lake Tahoe. We offer the highest level of service in South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals.
Battle Born Boat Rentals FAQ’s
Charter our BRAND NEW 2024, top of the line Avalon Catalina Double Decker “Funship,” and have an amazing tour of Lake Tahoe! Our Double Decker pontoon party boats can carry up to 13 passengers. Arrive at the Tahoe Keys Marina in South Lake Tahoe and hop on the ship at our professional, commercial boat slip for fun in the sun! Tour Emerald Bay, swim, take a dip from the second deck using the water slide, cruise all day and enjoy all that Lake Tahoe has to offer.
- BRAND NEW 2024 double decker pontoon boats, very upscale, spotlessly clean boats!
- Mercury 225 HP outboard motors for the best adrenaline rush
- Fusion 6 speaker sound system
- Fusion 5 channel amp, Bluetooth Compatible and USB input and charge ports
- Garmin Striker 5CV GPS/Fish Finder
- Water slide has a water pump to avoid friction 🙂
- Pop up dressing/changing room aboard
- Swanky Driftwood style Flooring throughout
- Silver Interior Package Black accent vinyl
- Upgraded Blackout package – very sharp boat which gets constant compliments everywhere you go
- Just arrive and cruise!
- Half Day (4 hour) rentals are only offered in either morning, afternoon or sunset cruise time slots!
- We also have 6 and 8 hour rentals available and encourage booking them so you have the best experience on the Lake possible!
- An approved operator will be chosen from a list of qualified professionals to operate our boats for all of our rentals. Enjoy Lake Tahoe, have a drink and don’t worry about operating the ship!
- No Pets, sorry! While we love pets, we are afraid of them jumping off the boat and into Lake Tahoe, or damaging the upholstery.
- No Red Wine
- No Grilles of any sort, sorry! We can’t have grease stains on the flooring or upholstery. Please pack cold drinks and foods!
- Bring your own coolers! If you are flying in, we recommend buying the styrofoam coolers available at the grocery stores.
- No Glass Bottles
- No guests allowed on upper deck when the boat is in motion
- Our boats do not have a restroom on board, but you may make stops at key locations along the way
- Children 12 and under must wear a PFD at all times
- No more than 13 guests can fit on our boat.
- Children (including infants!) count as a person according to USCG regulations.
- Sadly, we do not offer speed boat, scuba diving, multi day rentals, jet ski rentals / personal watercraft, or water skiing / wakeboarding. You can’t take a dozen of your closest friends out on jet skis, anyway!
- Pro tip: Show up early! The marina parking lot fills up and it will be a lot more convenient for your group to be there ahead of time and have convenient parking than showing up during the mid morning rush of other boaters getting ready to enjoy their Lake Tahoe boat day as well. 🙂
- Battle Born Boat Rentals will only cancel on your reservation from our end with a full refund from our end if we deem conditions to be unsafe and Lake Tahoe unfit for travel.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation:
- Cancellations over 30 days from your reservation date or longer have a full refund less a $100 card processing fee.
- Cancellations 7-30 days from reservation will have a 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 7 days from the reservation date or “no shows” will be charged the full rental amount.
Large Groups Welcome
We can accommodate up to 13 guests aboard every rental. We can’t take on more than 13 of your friends and family as passengers though, sorry!
Water Toys Included
We provide an inflatable stand up paddle board, floating water carpet /”Lily Pad,” water guns, snorkeling gear etc at no additional cost. We toss in all of the toys and definitely provide the most full Lake Tahoe boat to rent as possible!
Several Different Rental Packages
Rates are available for 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours and a Sunset Cruise. A qualified operator will be chosen from a list of professionals to operate all of our charters to comply with USCG Bareboat Regulations.
Where to meet us
On the day of your rental, please meet us at the Tahoe Keys Marina in South Lake Tahoe CA. Arrive early as the parking lot fills up fast!
Prime Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals Hot Spots
Battle Born Boat Rentals knows all the best hot spots to check out on your boat day! Let our local professionals show you around the Lake, take you to secret bays and coves, and recommend all of the best sights your Lake Tahoe boat rentals can offer. Highlights include touring very nearby Emerald Bay, one of the most beautiful and most photographed inland bays in the entire country. Feel free to let us know about any and all of the South Lake Tahoe boat hot spots you want to check out when you board one of our pontoon boats at our commercial slips. We can set anchor and your entire crew can hop in the water, swim over to the epic rocks or beaches, use the waterslide and play in the Sierra sunshine.
Emerald Bay with the Perfect Boat – Absolutely Breathtaking
Our most highly requested destination, the Bay is arguably the most visited sight in all of South Lake Tahoe. The entrance is shallow and shows off that Tahoe blue water like none other. As we slowly cruise deeper, towering mountains surround us and immerse you and your friends and family in an epic Sierra vista. Vikingsholm is a 38 bedroom mansion at the end of the Bay and a great tourist destination in and of itself.
Feel free to drop anchor and just chill in the serene waters and soak up some of those legendary Lake Tahoe boat rays. Our guides can take you up close enough to enjoy the hike around Fannette island, and you can enjoy the view from the castle at the top with a looking glass window back out towards Lake Tahoe. It’s pretty much the best place for Lake Tahoe boat rentals to go.
The Bay was sculpted by receding glaciers during the Pleistocene era, and owes much of it’s dramatic, rising mountains to these millions of years old natural processes. Emerald Bay has been a natural magnet for boating activity since the late 1800’s when early settlers assembled huge crews of workers to build housing and construct large sailboats to navigate it’s natural inherent beauty.
Although there are endless hiking trails in the immediate vicinity, the best way to see it is with one of our South Tahoe boat rentals!
Check out Ski Beach when you Visit Lake Tahoe
fLake Tahoe is one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the world. It’s no wonder that millions of tourists flock here each year to enjoy the crystal-clear waters, fresh mountain air, and endless recreational opportunities. Among the many activities to do in Lake Tahoe, renting pontoon boats and taking them to Ski Beach is an experience that should not be missed.
Ski Beach is a popular destination in the South shore area, located just a few miles from the casinos and Heavenly Ski Resort. It’s a great place to relax, soak up the sun, and take a dip in the lake. However, getting there can be a hassle if you don’t have Tahoe boat rentals. Fortunately, renting a pontoon boat is easy and affordable, and it can make your trip to Ski Beach a memorable experience.
Here are some reasons why renting a boat and taking it to Ski Beach is a great idea for your Lake Tahoe vacation:
Enjoy the Scenery – South Shore is one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
One of the biggest advantages of renting a boat on beautiful Lake Tahoe is the opportunity to enjoy the stunning scenery from the water. The lake is surrounded by the Sierra Nevada mountains, which offer a breathtaking backdrop for your South Lake boat adventure. You can see wildlife, waterfalls, and other natural wonders that are not visible from the shore. Taking a boat ride to Ski Beach will allow you to see the beauty of Lake Tahoe for the first time, in a whole new way.
Avoid Traffic and Crowds – Beat the heat with a Tahoe Boat Rental
Driving to Ski Beach can be a hassle, especially during peak tourist season. South Shore traffic can be heavy, and finding parking can be a challenge. By renting a boat, you can avoid the crowds and get to Ski Beach faster and easier. You won’t have to worry about parking, and you can enjoy the lake and the scenery without the distractions of crowds and noise. We try to help you through your “South Tahoe Boat Daze.” 🙂
Have Fun on the Water
Renting a boat is a great way to have fun on the water. You can explore the lake, swim, and even fish if you have the proper equipment. You can also bring your own water toys, such as tubes or water skis, and enjoy the thrill of being pulled behind a boat. Ski Beach is a great place to anchor your boat and enjoy the water activities with family and friends and play with your South Lake Tahoe rentals.
Relax on the Beach
Ski Beach is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. It’s a great place to relax, soak up the sun, and enjoy the scenery. The beach is clean, well-maintained, and offers all the amenities you need for a day at the lake. Take one of our South boat rentals to Ski Beach, you can have your own private beach and avoid the crowds.
Finally, renting a boat and taking it to Ski Beach is a great way to create memories that will last a lifetime. Lake Tahoe is a unique and beautiful destination, and exploring it by boat is an experience that you will never forget. Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, renting a boat and spending the day at Ski Beach can be a highlight of your Lake Tahoe vacation.
In conclusion, renting a boat and taking it to Ski Beach in South Lake Tahoe is a great idea for your Lake Tahoe vacation. You can enjoy the scenery, avoid traffic and crowds, have fun on the water, relax on the beach, and create memories that will last a lifetime. So, next time you visit Lake Tahoe, be sure to rent a boat and explore the lake in a whole new way.
Safety Orientation + US Coast Guard Information
One of the reasons we always ship our top of the line charters with a qualified Captain is to take the responsibilaity off your group and allow everyone aboard to relax. Nobody wants to stress on their South Tahoe boat rental day. Your Captain will do a full safety briefing, lay down any ground rules as far as safety goes, show you where all our life jackets and all other USCG required safety equipment is located, and set sail! One basic rule we have is no more than three people on the upper deck at a time, and for instance, no one on the upper deck while we are underway. We always provide all the life jackets, VHF Radio set to channel 16, life rings, fire extinguishers, flares and all other safety equipment which is required by law, and more importantly, are just common sense items to have on board. Beautiful Lake Tahoe can turn into more of a small ocean instead of lake at the blink of an eye, and it always pays to be prepared and self reliant.