South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals
OFFERING THE FINEST IN GUIDED BOAT CHARTERS ON LAKE TAHOE! PLEASE BOOK ONLINE!
Double Decker Pontoon Boat Rental Lake Tahoe
Charter a boat from Battle Born Boat Rentals and enjoy the best view of Tahoe around – from the middle of the Lake! Our brand new double decker pontoon party boat rentals include seating for up to 13 guests, Bluetooth six speaker sound system, waterslide, tube for tubing, stand up paddle board on the upper deck, bimini top, pop up changing room and more! All you need to do is arrive and have a great time out on the water. We offer the highest level of service in South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals.
Battle Born Boat Rentals FAQ’s
Charter our brand new 2021 Avalon Catalina Double Decker “Funship,” and have an amazing tour of Lake Tahoe! Our Double Decker pontoon party boat can carry up to 13 passengers. Arrive at the Tahoe Keys Marina in South Lake Tahoe and hop on the ship at our professional, commercial boat slip for fun in the sun! Tour Emerald Bay, swim, take a dip from the second deck using the water slide, cruise all day and enjoy all that Lake Tahoe has to offer.
- Brand new 2021 double decker pontoon boat, very upscale, spotlessly clean boat!
- Mercury 150 HP outboard
- Fusion 6 speaker sound system
- Fusion 5 channel amp, Bluetooth Compatible and USB input and charge ports
- Garmin Striker 5CV GPS/Fish Finder
- Ski Tow Bar
- Water slide has a water pump to avoid friction 🙂
- Pop up dressing/changing room aboard
- Slate Teak Flooring throughout
- Silver Interior Package Black accent vinyl
- Upgraded Blackout package – very sharp boat which gets constant compliments everywhere you go
- Just arrive and ride!
- Half Day rentals are only offered in either morning, afternoon or sunset cruise time slots!
- We also have 6 and 8 hour rentals available and encourage booking them so you have the best experience on the Lake possible!
- An approved operator from a list of professionals must operate our boats for all of our charters. Enjoy the Lake, have a drink and don’t worry about operating the ship!
- No Pets, sorry! While we love pets, we are afraid of them jumping off the boat and into Lake Tahoe.
- No Red Wine
- No Grilles of any sort, sorry! We can’t have grease stains on the flooring or upholstery. Please pack cold drinks and foods!
- No Glass Bottles
- No guests allowed on upper deck when the boat is in motion
- Children 12 and under must wear a PFD at all times
- No more than 13 guests can fit on our boat.
- Children (including infants!) count as a person according to USCG regulations.
- Pro tip: Show up early! The Tahoe Keys Marina parking lot fills up and it will be a lot more convenient for your group to be there ahead of time and have convenient parking than showing up during the mid morning rush of other boaters getting ready to enjoy the Lake. 🙂
- Battle Born Boat Rentals will only cancel on your reservation from our end with a full refund if winds are forecast above 25 knots on the date of your booking or the Air Quality Index in South Lake Tahoe CA is above 400 AQI.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation:
- Cancellations over 30 days from your reservation date or longer have a full refund less a $100 card processing fee.
- Cancellations 7-30 days from reservation will have a 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 7 days from the reservation date or “no shows” will be charged the full rental amount.
Large Groups Welcome
We can accommodate up to 13 guests aboard every rental. We can’t take on more than 13 of your friends and family as passengers though, sorry!
Water Toys Included
We provide an inflatable stand up paddle board, tubes, water guns, snorkeling gear etc at no additional cost.
Hourly, Multi Day and Weekly Rentals
Rates are available for 4 to 8 hours, multiple days, and weekly rentals. An approved operator from a list of professionals must operate all of our charters to comply with USCG Bareboat Regulations.
Where to meet us
On the day of your rental, please meet us at the Tahoe Keys Marina in South Lake Tahoe CA. Arrive early as the parking lot fills up fast!
Prime Lake Tahoe Points of Interest
Battle Born Boat Rentals knows all the best hot spots to check out on your boat day! Let our local professionals show you around the Lake, take you to secret bays and coves, and recommend all of the best sights Lake Tahoe has to offer. Highlights include touring very nearby Emerald Bay, one of the most beautiful and most photographed inland bays in the entire country. If you have time, definitely check out the unbelievably teal blue and turquoise waters of the East Shore with a cruise around Sand Harbor. Feel free to let us know about any and all of the Tahoe hot spots you want to check out when you board the ship at our slip in the Tahoe Keys Marina. We can set anchor and your entire crew can hop in the water, swim over to the epic rocks or beaches, use the waterslide and play in the Sierra sunshine.
Our most highly requested destination, Emerald Bay is arguably the most visited sight in all of Lake Tahoe. The entrance to Emerald Bay is shallow and shows off that Tahoe blue water like none other. As we slowly cruise into Emerald Bay, towering mountains surround us and immerse you and your friends and family in an epic Sierra vista. Vikingsholm is a 38 bedroom mansion at the end of the Bay and a great tourist destination in and of itself. Feel free to drop anchor and just chill in the serene waters and soak up some of those legendary Tahoe rays. Our guides can take you up close enough to enjoy the hike around Fannette island, and you can enjoy the view from the castle at the top with a looking glass window back out towards Lake Tahoe. This spot is very close to our berth at the Tahoe Keys Marina and a most see for most of our clients.
Emerald Bay was sculpted by receding glaciers during the Pleistocene era, and owes much of it’s dramatic, rising mountains to these millions of years old natural processes. Emerald Bay has been a natural magnet for boating activity since the late 1800’s when early settlers assembled huge crews of workers to build housing and construct large sailboats to navigate it’s natural inherent beauty. Although there are endless hiking trails in the immediate vicinity, the best way to see Emerald by is by renting a pontoon boat on Lake Tahoe!
Sand Harbor is probably our second most requested tour and as always, just let us know where you want to go! The boat is yours for the duration of your charter and we aim to please. This location pairs up well with a trip through nearby Zephyr Cove. Make sure to let us know ahead of time if you want a stand up paddle board for ease of access to the beach and it will be stashed on the upper deck of our beautiful double decker pontoon boat.
Sand Harbor has a special place in history as the Washoe Tribe treasured it’s cobalt waters, excellent fishing and beautiful shaded beaches. The facilities themselves are now maintained by by Nevada State Parks and Sand Harbor must be the must sought after beach to visit in all of Lake Tahoe in the high season summer months. We definitely recommend checking it out in the Spring or Fall, but feel free to tour the placid waters of Sand Harbor from our pontoon party boat!
Secret Cove / Nude Beach
Secret Cove is North of the Cave Rock area on the East Shore, tucked away behind a small break in the rock walls of Lake Tahoe. It has an amphitheatre shaped basin of light blue, tropical looking water but don’t be fooled, it’s still chilly Lake Tahoe! There are tons of partially submerged boulders lining the entire small bay and it is an absolute Lake Tahoe hidden gem. It’s honestly not that big of a “Secret” anymore and is heavily trafficked during summer months now. Great spot to pull up on your boat, set anchor (no, we can’t drive the boat into the cove all the way, of course) and swim to shore. Have fun climbing around on the rocks and taking epic pictures of your crew!
Yes, this is also well known as a nudity friendly beach. While probably not the best place to take your children, it’s definitely one of the most beautiful hidden coves on all of Lake Tahoe. Feel free to cruise around and lap guests who don’t want to jump in the water to shore using our included stand up paddle board. Strong swimmers are fine, feel free to wear a PFD to shore if you want to float in and check out the legendary Tahoe Blue waters! This place is absolutely stunning and a must see if you have the time on your cruise to come by and check it out. Definitely recommend a full day charter to make sure you have the time in your schedule to come to further out locations like “Secret Cove.”
One of the reasons we always ship our charters with a qualified Captain is to take the responsibillity off your group and allow everyone aboard to relax. Your Captain will do a full safety briefing, lay down any ground rules as far as safety goes, show you where all our life jackets and all other USCG required safety equipment is located, and set sail! One basic rule we have is no more than three people on the upper deck at a time, and for instance, no one on the upper deck while we are underway. We always provide all the life jackets, VHF Radio set to channel 16, life rings, fire extinguishers, flares and all other safety equipment which is required by law, and more importantly, are just common sense items to have on board. Lake Tahoe can turn into more of a small ocean instead of lake at the blink of an eye, and it always pays to be prepared and self reliant.